Placement / Out of Home Care

If it becomes necessary to remove children from the care of a parent, the agency must petition Allen County Juvenile Court for custody of the children. If the court grants custody to the agency, the children will need a temporary home. Relatives are the first consideration when placement is needed in order to keep a child's life as normal as possible.